Finance Director - Software company
Banda salarial Car + pension
Ubicación Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultor/a Richard Townsend
Fecha de publicación 10 de agosto de 2022mexico-city accounting-and-finance/analisis-financiero 2022-08-10 2022-10-09 it Mexico City Mexico City MX TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Worldwide the software industry is booming and with this role you have the opportunity to be the financial leader in Mexico for a large international software business. You will be tasked with operating the business to maximise profits and grow in a sustainable manner. You will use your already strong Software industry experience to partner with other executives and create a sustainable business to conquer the Mexican market.
In this role of Finance Director for a large international software business you will be leading a medium sized local finance team and will report directly into the global CFO. In this role you will be expected to operate the business with a high level of attention to compliance, however your principle focus will be to create a short, medium and long term plan for sustainable growth.
In the role of Finance Director you will have the following responsibilities:
- Development of the strategic growth plan for the next 1-5 years
- Evaluating the current finance team for possible weaknesses in personnel and making changes where necessary
- Proactively identifying opportunities for growth and new target markets within Mexico and LATAM
- Working closely with the Managing Director to maximise profitability
- Full ownership of the P&L
- Oversight of quarterly and annual reporting, as well as coordinating external audits
- Ongoing analysis of internal processes to increase efficiency
To be successful in this role you will be expected to have the following attributes:
- A background in accounting prior to moving into a more finance focused role. Candidates with a Big 4 background will be evaluated strongly
- Fluent English
- A minimum of 5 years experience working at the level of Finance Director, CFO, or head of finance
- Detailed knowledge of the Software industry (ideally SaaS)
- A growth focused mindset with experience in businesses passing through hyper-growth
- A passion for building high functioning teams
- Availability for travel to overseas head offices
This is a confidential vacancy and all CVs will be treated with confidence. If you are you are interested in applying, please send your CV as soon as possible and we will contact you if your profile is relevant to the job description.