Senior Director Accounting
Banda salarial Negotiable
Ubicación Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultor/a Luis Enrique Sosa
Fecha de publicación 29 de junio de 2022mexico-city accounting-and-finance/auditoria-interna 2022-06-29 2022-08-28 it Mexico City Mexico City MX Premium company in administrative software solutions.
The Senior Director - Accounting will be responsible for managing the accounting, regulatory and tax activities of the Company’s business operations in Mexico.
The Senior Director Accounting will be responsible for:
- The coordination of monthly closings and preparation of the financial statements of several legal entities, for local and regulatory purposes
- Manage an accounting department of approx. 15 people including the accounts payable, revenue accounting, general accounting, and tax functions.
- Work closely with and provide support to the Legal, IT, Finance, HR and other functions of the Mexico business
- Manage relationships with internal and external auditors in order to complete audits on a timely basis.
- Responsible for compliance with tax obligations through the supervision of the internal tax team and external consultants for the group companies.
- Reviews and ensures that the accounting and tax information is correct and timely.
- Knowledge of US GAAP & Mexico GAAP
- Coordinates the preparation of transfer pricing studies for group companies.
- Overall responsibility for Accounting control environment, including policy adherence, accounting, process management, operational and financial reporting, compliance with SOX, and control self-assessments
- -Coordinate the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) process including risk assessment, scoping, and testing.
To be considered for the position of Senior Director Accounting, the requirements are:
- 10-12 years of progressive accounting experience, including a combination of public accounting and private/public company accounting management experience
- Experience working for a Big Four public accounting firm preferred (EY, PWC, EY or Deloitte)
- Experience working for a US multinational company preferred.
- Public accountant
- Accounting Degree
- Advanced English Necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Service oriented
- Results oriented
If this is the ideal position for you, don’t think twice and sign up for our offer to be the next Senior Director Accounting.