Assistant Finance Manager
Banda salarial Negotiable
Ubicación Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultor/a Luis Enrique Sosa
Fecha de publicación 4 de junio de 2022mexico-city accounting-and-finance/contabilidad-financiera 2022-06-06 2022-08-03 manufacturing-and-production Mexico City Mexico City MX Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest manufacturing and marketing of healthy dietary supplements is looking for their next Assistant Finance Manager.
Responsibilities for the next Assistant Finance Manager:
- To plan, organize, lead & control all accounts / financial matters.
- To suggest/improve company financial and tax matter.
- Introduce business process improvement into the company to increase automation process and reduce manual work.
- Analytic review of monthly/quarterly/yearly Sales, Purchases, Expenses and Tax incurred to identify unusual fluctuation and perform investigation.
- Ensure timely reporting of monthly management report and financial results.
- Impact knowledge and provide training to the Accounts & Finance team to enhance their skill.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse for closing stock/inventory planning purpose.
- Suggest/improve computerized accounting system & management information system.
- Development and implementation of internal controls, process, management and improvement, policy & procedure for the company.
- Budgetary controls, review forecast, projections and tax planning.
- Working capital management, statutory audit and reporting.
- Assist in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-term planning.
- Analyse operations, trends, cost, revenues and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Provide Management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- To assist the Management from time to time.
- CIMA, ACCA, Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Those with auditing experience or working experience at Big Four would be added advantage.
- Computer & information literacy.
- Experience in computerized system such as Accounting System, SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Candidate from FMCG or Manufacturing background is an added advantage.
- Good written and spoken in both English and Spanish.
If this is the ideal position for you, don’t think twice and sign up for our offer to be the next Assistant Finance Manager.