Financial and Administration Controller | Project accounting
Banda salarial Negotiable
Ubicación Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultor/a Ximena Lammoglia
Fecha de publicación 17 de marzo de 2023mexico-city accounting-and-finance/contabilidad-financiera 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 engineering Mexico City Mexico City MX Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Progressive accounting experience, 3 years as an Accounting Manager or Controller, SOX and English verbal fluent.
Finance and Administration Controller locally in Mexico office, partner with senior management (based out of Mexico and USA office) embracing team building culture.
• Provides guidance to team members from other departments when needed (Engineering, Purchasing, Sales, Construction, Operations).
• Directly leads a team of 3 people in Finance Department, Payroll Coordinator, Accounting Clerks.
• Accountable and Responsible for all Tax, Finance and SOX Compliance.
• Complete monthly accounting tasks, such as journal entries, account reconciliations, SOX controls, account and financial statement reviews, etc.
• Ensure the monthly records are wholly accurate, delivered on time per corporate deadlines and are SOX compliant.
• Meet all corporate and locally assigned deadlines. • Manage third party relationship with local accounting/tax provider, payroll, other. • Ensure full compliance with local and country regulatory deadlines, including audits, payments, etc.
• Develop business continuity plans, desktop procedures, and checklists.
• Administer banking approvals for vendor payments, cash transfers, payroll, etc. as needed.
• Develop annual budget and report out on variances to plan each month.
• Present results and variance explanations to management.
• Deliver against key metrics, including costs within budget, DSO
• Experience including: supervising 1 or more staff, preparing budgets, forecasts, month-end report
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting.
• 7+ years of progressive accounting experience, 3 years as an Accounting Manager or Controller.
• 3 years work experience with SOX compliance experience requirement.
• Ability to accommodate increases in hours around month, quarter, and year-end close processes as well as budget season.
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
• Must be Fluent in both Spanish and English. Verbal, Written and Comprehensive.
• Must have a valid visa to travel to US