Regional Launch Manager
Banda salarial MXN110,000 - MXN150,000 per month
Consultor/a Victor Fuentes
Fecha de publicación 19 de abril de 2023queretaro engineering/automotive 2023-04-19 2023-06-18 automotive Querétaro Querétaro MX MXN 110000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This company with almost 50 years in the market and with HQ in North America, is one of the world’s leading automotive systems and components manufacturers. The production covers every facet of the plastics processing technologies, systems and components for the global automotive industry. To the customers this means faster development, increased design flexibility, improved efficiency in manufacturing and assembly, significant cost savings, and enhanced quality and performance.
- The Regional Launch Manager works as link between various Program Development groups and Manufacturing Plants
- Ensures all key plant launch activities are completed on time to ensure flawless launch including the following key areas:
- All required tryouts and associated reports
- Development of key quality documentation
- Completion of plant activities for PPAP (MSA, capability studies, supplier PPAP and capacity validation, control plan, flow PFMEA, IMDS)
- Validation & run off of secondary equipment
- Based in Querétaro, leads the region’s Plant Launch Engineers to engage with all plant departments to facilitate completion of all activities required for launch
- A Regional Launch Manager provides leadership, direction and escalation to resolve any issues impacting launch brought forward by the plant representatives
- Develops reporting & structure for plant launch managers
- Periodic audits on high risk/attention programs to ensure accountability and effectiveness of reports
- Ensures all costs associated with new program launches do not exceed company/plant targets;
- Ensures all new molds and secondary tooling meets the established productivity, cost and quality targets;
- Provides support/escalation for plant production, process and tooling related issues;
- Communicates, reports out to senior leadership on status of new program launches
- Coordinate with other cross functional groups for root cause analysis and aids in resolution of production problems
- Maintain an environment that promotes both personal and professional excellence and development.
- Maintain a productive working environment by promoting good communication and cooperation as well as maintaining positive habits and attitudes.
- Being receptive to employee problems when they arise and to seek and provide a prompt response and resolution. Advise Human Resources and appropriate Management of all unusual and/or abnormal employee problems or concerns.
- Follow safety rules 100% of the time and ensure that all procedures under OSHA are being followed.
- As a Regional Launch Manager you will take action to promptly correct or remove all workplace hazards and unsafe work conditions.