Procurement Manager Mexico
Banda salarial Negotiable
Ubicación Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultor/a Victor Fuentes
Fecha de publicación 10 de mayo de 2023mexico-city engineering/procurement 2023-05-10 2023-07-09 purchasing-and-procurement Mexico City Mexico City MX TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Important player in the renewable energy sector is looking for a Mexico City based collaborator to lead the purchasing and procurement activities for the organisation as the procurement manager Mexico.
With more than 125 years in the market and pioneer of a growing industrial society back in the day, the Group is now driving the international green energy transition, investing over 50 billion euros in renewables and innovative technologies, particularly in the Americas and Europe aiming to become climate-neutral by 2040
The Procurement Manager Mexico is responsible for tendering, negotiating and executing contracts to support the Mexico business – with primary focus on Onshore Wind and Solar.
1. Capture business demands and handle competitive tendering activity for Mexico business requirements.
2. Execute Master Service Agreements, Call Off’s, Contracts and Framework Agreements, where necessary, to support with the Mexico business sourcing requirements.
3. Based in Mexico City Negotiate with suppliers to secure competitive pricing and mitigate risk through terms and conditions
4. Collaborate and build relationships with the business development, construction and engineering teams to forecast demand to ensure sufficient time to run competitive tender processes.
5. Identify and run due diligence on new suppliers
6. The Procurement Manager Mexico acts as the focal point of contact to suppliers in sourcing process and coordinate interfaces with the company Business Teams, Finance and Commercial Teams, Technical Teams, Legal Teams and HSE Teams
7. Manage the full sourcing process (including demand/market analysis, RFI, RFPs, Negotiations, Contracting and Supplier Awarding) in close collaboration with key stakeholders and in line with company policies and processes
8. Guide and support stakeholders with any contract implementation, contract management or supplier-related issues
9. Be a part of a global procurement team and ensure compliance with global procurement processes and procedures in Mexico
10. Functionally reporting to Head of Procurement Americas
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Relevant academic degree (or equivalent) or similar education
2. Preferred 5 years of experience in operational and strategic procurement/contract management roles, ideally in the renewables industry.
3. Experience in drafting, negotiating and contract management of both construction and service contracts.
4. Ideally knowledge (suppliers, markets, trends) of the renewable energy industry
5. Experience in applying efficient procurement processes, structures and analytical tools
6. Highly developed analytical and communication skills, combined with a structured work style and a pragmatic hands-on approach
7. Ability to challenge “conventional” thinking, considers others’ views and convinces with facts considering a proactive approach to overcome resistance
8. Strong eye for detail and ensuring accuracy in exchange of information and contracts.
9. Team player with strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen
10. Experience and willingness to work in a fast-changing matrix environment and in an international team
11. Sound knowledge of MS Office programs
12. Readiness to travel both nationally and internationally (principally between Mexico and the United States). Occasional travel to Europe required.
13. Business fluent proficiency in English and Spanish required.
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Salario: NegotiableUbicación: Mexico CityFecha de publicación: 3 de abril de 2023Reporting to the GM of Procurement, the Senior Procurement Manager position is responsible for the strategy, approval of domestic and international Suppliers, and the timely purchase of quality materials per the engineering specification within the specified parameters. This position is responsible for ensuring new product introductions in accordance with the master project plan through early involvement of the stakeholders.
Salario: MXN70,000 - MXN100,000 per monthUbicación: Mexico CityFecha de publicación: 12 de abril de 2023Si tienes experiencia como Gerente de Mantenimiento, bilingue en el sector de manufactura y producción y disponibilidad para Atizapán de Zaragoza, Estado de México, esta vacante es para ti. Seras responsable de garantizar la continuidad operativa de la planta mediante la implementación de políticas y estrategias de mantenimiento preventivo y correctivo en la maquinaria, instalaciones y equipos de la planta.