Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Luis Enrique Rosas
Fecha de publicación 23 de mayo de 2022estado-de-mexico engineering/production 2022-05-23 2022-07-22 engineering Mexico Mexico MX Premium company dedicated to the manufacturing of electrical and electronic systems
Premium company dedicated to the manufacturing of electrical and electronic systems for a variety of industries including pharmaceutical and automotive is looking for a Tooling Manager.
As Tooling Manager, the responsibilities will be to:
- Lead all tooling operations including reception of new tools, tooling transfers, and setting up new tool rooms and shops.
- Ensure the development of foreign and local tooling vendors.
- Supervise tool room and shop spares and storage.
- Ensure proper procedures for identification of tooling refurbishment needs.
- Deliver a proper and accurate tool room cost analysis.
- Special Projects (AMR, SMED, Flow Improvements, etc.)
- Coordinate all design reviews between plants and manufacturing suppliers.
- Ensure continuous improvement of mold tooling.
To be considered for the position of Tooling Manager the requirements are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 10 + years of experience as a Molding Manager or similar.
- English proficiency to a technical level.
- Strong Leadership and communication skills.
If you are looking for a role with high projection within a leading company in its sector and you meet the requirements, do not miss the amazing opportunity and apply now!