Banda salarial Modalidad contractor
Ubicación Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultor/a Nathalia Contreras
Fecha de publicación 15 de marzo de 2023mexico-city information-technology/IT-manager 2023-03-15 2023-05-14 it Mexico City Mexico City MX TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are currently searching for a Sales Director, based in LATAM who will drive new business growth leading local sales teams.The role requires deep expertise in driving successful sales teams and strong knowledge of Services and Software sales processes. Reports to: Regional VP of Sales If you are a sales director with experience in Saas or Software, this might be a good opportunity for you
Responsibilities of the Sales Director:
● Lead and develop sales teams achieving outstanding success.
● Hire, coach and develop sales teams and individual contributors to address the current
and future needs of the business.
● Leverage the various internal resources (pre-sales, marketing, lead generation, customer support, legal, customer success and professional services) to win new business and drive increased growth with both new and existing clients.
● Constantly think about how to build for scale – making changes to the current sales motions to facilitate growth and a solution selling mindset.
● Provide accurate revenue forecasts, reports and analysis ensuring clear communication to key partners and to the executive leadership team.
● Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement (C-Level) to support success.
What you would need to be the next Sales Director:
● 5+ years of prior leadership experience managing sales teams within software and Services, ideally SaaS-based offerings (Cloud).
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (business, marketing, engineering).
● Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
● Recruiting, mentoring and retaining sales talent – maintaining and raising the sales talent bar to ensure continued future success.
● A proven track record of success in the software and or services industry with clear achievements of driving revenue growth against key objectives whilst also increasing profitability.
● Clear experience of Enterprise SaaS solutions in a given territory.
● Proven experience in hiring, building and coaching sales teams.
● Proven experience in leading, growing and managing high performing sales teams.
● Experience in driving and accelerating team performance through metric management and dashboards using CRM solutions, Salesforce is a must.
● Experience in driving C-level / Senior Executive level discussions in multi-national prospects
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Sales Director apply Here!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Salario: Modalidad contractorUbicación: Mexico CityFecha de publicación: 15 de marzo de 2023We are looking for our next Business Operations Director who will report to a Chief Revenue Officer, and will be in charge of lead and support functions essential to sales force productivity, efficiency, and automation including business planning, reporting, data analytics, market research, sales quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales program implementation. This can be a good opportunity for you if you are looking for a new challenge