Country Manager Mexico & LATAM
Salary overall compensation package
Location Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Adriana Pineda
Date posted 24 de octubre de 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 retail Mexico City Mexico City MX MXN 220000 270000 270000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Country Manager, Mexico & Central America, will report directly to the Managing Director, Latin America & Caribbean. The position will work closely with the partners for all licensed brands.
The Country Manager will work with and leverage an International peer group that will include Country Managers & Managing Directors located in markets such as Europe, Greater Asia, Australia, Japan, Korea, Brazil, Africa & Middle East. Additionally, you will be working with areas including, Marketing, Quality, Research & Development, Finance, and Legal will be routinely accessed and leveraged.
The role will focus on the following key responsibilities:
- To manage all aspects of the Mexico & Central American business and report to the Managing Director, Latin America & Caribbean, with required timely reporting
- Delivery of Annual Operating Plan components to include but not limited to almond products volume sold Net Sales, and Profit
- To develop the required strategies to ensure growth and profit development and include within the annual operating plan, (5-year strategic plans, STRATS) and annual operating plans (AOP)
- To identify and recommend sales partners by strategic product group across Mexico & Central America in order to deliver sales development. To work closely with and support such partners with customer development as required
- To identify and recommend agency partners as required by territory. To work closely with and support the agency partners to develop appropriate plans for brand development within agreed budget limits
- To regularly review performance of processing partners in Mexico& Central America to ensure required quality and volumes at the most efficient COGS
- To develop and identify required pricing strategies for each market and channel
- To work with and support processing partners to build commercially strong relationships with major customers in the market and increase consumer access opportunities for existing and new product categories
Background in CPG is a plus. Fluent English, masters is also a plus and BA in Economics, Finance, Administration or Marketing.