Business Unit Manager
Banda salarial MXN65,000 - MXN70,000 per month + Prestaciones de ley
Ubicación Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultor/a Alejandra Orduña
Fecha de publicación 22 de agosto de 2022mexico-city sales-and-marketing/marketing 2022-09-02 2022-10-21 health-and-safety Mexico City Mexico City Benito Juarez MX MXN 65000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you consider yourself a social, analytical person, passionate about sales, this position is for you! From Robert Walters Mexico we are looking for a Business Unit Manager for a Japanese company that has accelerated growth. As a Business Unit Manager, your mission will be to drive the growth of new business development, supervise and control day-to-day commercial and administrative operations, and improve operating procedures for greater efficiency.
To be considered as a Business Unit Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Job Objective: To drive business by identifying prospects, promoting products and services, as well as developing relationships with clients (including distributors).
- Job Activities: To oversee and control day-to-day business and administrative operations and improve operating procedures for further efficiency.
- Reporting directly to CEO as well as Head of Global Operations in Japan, to design, establish and implement short- and long-range company’s goals, plans, and strategies for sustainable business growth.
- You will be in charge of 3 people in charge of different segments of the company reporting to you.
- Improve process for efficiency.
- Supervise and monitor financial controlling, including analysis of monthly numbers and reports
- Working days: Monday to Friday, normal schedule
- Business Hours: 8 hours
- Workplace: Office work, occasionally visit warehouse
To be considered as a Business Unit Manager, the requirements are:
- Schooling: Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, or a similar major is required. (MBA is preferred.)
- Good experience and knowledge in working with ERP and databases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic accounting knowledge is also required.
- At least 3 years in a management-level or similar role is required.
- More than 8 years working experiences in sales or marketing filed at MNC business or sizable corporations
- Mature, self-motivated and team worker
- Manages multiple employees and has strong leadership skills.
- Communicates effectively with great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Learns quickly and has strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Develops strong working relationships
- Processes you must master: Oversee day-to-day business administration and operations.
- Additional languages: Proficiency in English is a must. Japanese is a plus but not essential.
- What is the culture of the organization? Teamwork environment focused on everyone working together toward a common goal.
If you are the Business Unit Manager that we are looking for, do not hesitate to apply!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Salario: Beneficios SuperioresUbicación: Mexico CityFecha de publicación: 29 de septiembre de 2022Desde la división de Healthcare estamos buscando un Especialista de Producto para una compañía multinacional de equipos médicos. La persona seleccionada como Especialista de Producto tendrá el objetivo de brindar capacitación y apoyo al área comercial, así como a stakeholders externos para posicionar los equipos de imagenología en el mercado.
Salario: NegotiableUbicación: Mexico CityFecha de publicación: 12 de agosto de 2022Empresa global de soluciones tecnológicas para la Industria de la Salud continúa creciendo en México y busca Ejecutivo Sr. de Ventas quien será responsable de generar oportunidades de negocio y manejar relaciones estratégicas con los principales jugadores de la industria.
Salario: NegotiableUbicación: Mexico CityFecha de publicación: 2 de septiembre de 2022One of the largest recyclers in North America and Latin America, who offer full-service recycling solutions that reduce our customer's waste costs and generate revenue from their recyclables. Their technological advanced equipment and process efficiency help companies limit their negative impact.