HR BP Head
Banda salarial Superior benefits
Ubicación Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultor/a Alejandro Paz
Fecha de publicación 8 de febrero de 2023mexico-city recursos-humanos/HRBP-manager 2023-02-08 2023-04-09 financial-services Mexico City Mexico City MX Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
You will have a dynamic role as HR Business Partner Head for this global company. You will be expected to use your strong relationship building skills to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered to your stakeholders. This is a hands-on role. You will have a fantastic opportunity to make a big impact on the business unit.
The responsibilities of the role of HR Business Partner Manager will include:
- Coordinate all HR and CSR activities and represent the region in all forums, acting as an interface with the business line and the Shared Service Center in Brazil and Mexico.
- Develop HR frameworks to implement the culture team axes (attraction, retention, development) for the business unit.
- Implement, promote and motivate the Corporate Social Responsibility strategy for the Americas.
- Coordinate and co-lead the re-engineering of processes with the SSC in Brazil and Mexico to ensure maximum efficiency, alignment and impact of HR policies and actions on our people in the Attraction, Retention and Development.
- Mentor and coach the General Managers and HRBPs of the Americas business unit.
- Be the HRBP for the regional teams.
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and guidelines.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience and characteristics:
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment, etc.).
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- 5+ year's experience in senior HR role.
- Team player with hands-on attitude, and the ability to inspire and motivate the team.
- Dynamic, ambitious, resilient.
- Organized and structured.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese is a plus.
Reports to Business Unit General Manager and doted line to Regional HR Director. Hybrid work.
Due to the nature of the business, interviews will begin soon, so if you are interested, please send your resume as soon as possible.