Sales Vice President
Location Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Adriana Pineda
Date posted 6 de septiembre de 20192019-09-16 2019-11-05 telecommunications Mexico City Mexico City MX MXN 3700000 4500000 4500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A successful telecommunications company is seeking a Sales Vice President to join their busines. You will meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Part of your main responsibilities will be to develop strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. This will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
As the Sales Vice President, you will be required to own and hit or exceed annual sales targets within assigned territories and accounts. You will need to develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Vice President
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a Sales Executive, Sales Manager or Sales and Marketing Director (10-15 years)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
You will have demonstrable experience as Head of Sales, and proven experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions. The successful candidate will have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills, as well as exceptional verbal and written communications skills. You will have a BA/BS degree or equivalent, an MBA would be advantageous.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.