Team Leader Walmart
Salary Competitive salary + benefits
Location Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Adriana Pineda
Date posted 2 de julio de 20192019-07-03 2019-08-31 fmcg Mexico City Mexico City MX MXN 80000 108000 108000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading retail business is seeking a Team Leader for Walmart. As Team Leader you will be responsible for handling their key account, Walmart, which makes up the highest percentage of company income.
About the role Team Leader role
You must build and maintain a strong relationship with Walmart, and be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, working to anticipate the client’s needs and working within the company to ensure deadlines are met to help the client succeed.
Key responsibilities of the Team Leader role
You will be responsible for developing a solid and trusting relationship between Walmart and the company, resolving key client issues and complaints, and developing a complete understanding of key account needs. This will include
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
You will also working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met.
Collaborating with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling, you will also deliver planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management, expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
You will be able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently. Resilient, you must be a hands on, goal-oriented, organized team player, who encourages the team and can mentor and lead.
We are seeking a self-motivated and self-directed professional, with excellent interpersonal relationship skills, and the ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
You will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; A master’s degree is preferred. You will also have:
- Four to five years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience, as well as
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Ability ti present in front of an audience
- Experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through.
This is a great role for someone who loves multitasking and has the capacity to manage more than one client account. A proven track record of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals is key.
Apply online today.