Location Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Adriana Pineda
Date posted 9 de octubre de 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 retail Mexico City Mexico City MX MXN 440000 5400000 5400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am looking for a passionate Chief Marketing Officer to join a top transational firm. You will report directly to the Country Manager and LATAM and lead a top marketing team. Your duties will include managing all marketing operations, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase revenue. To be successful in this role, you must be able to tailor marketing strategies to complement the organization’s objectives. Also you will tropicalize global market strategies to local markets. It is essential that you have excellent leadership and communication skills to successfully provide guidance to your team, and you must have a vast knowledge of current marketing trends.
- Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Budget management.
Chief Marketing Officer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
A Master's degree in marketing or related field or an MBA may be highly desirable.
More than 8 years' proven experience in a marketing manager or business development role.
Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms.
Fluent English (both written and spoken)