Location Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Adriana Pineda
Date posted 11 de septiembre de 20192019-09-12 2019-11-10 retail Mexico City Mexico City MX MXN 4000000 5000000 5000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.mx https://www.robertwalters.mx/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As CMO you will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing and advertising campaigns. You will be held accountable for increasing sales through advertising and the right brand positioning.
The right candidate has to be able to tailor marketing strategies to complement the organization’s objectives. You must have excellent leadership and communication skills to successfully provide guidance to your team, and be on top of your game for marketing trends.
Chief Marketing Officer Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Managing a PL
Chief Marketing Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or finances.
- A Master's degree in marketing or related field or an MBA is highly desirable.
- More than 8 years' proven experience in a marketing manager or business development role.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms.