Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Rebecca Ferreira
Fecha de publicación 4 de junio de 2022estado-de-mexico internal-vacancies/associate-consultant 2022-06-04 2022-08-03 consultancy Mexico City Mexico Av. Paseo de la Reforma 296. Piso 24 MX Alejandro Paz
We are looking for an Associate Consultant for our growing team in Mexico! Robert Walters is looking for future talents to enrich our team in Mexico City. Our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates and keeping abreast of industry developments.
- Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates, clients, and research.
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client's organization and recruitment needs
- Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end (with supervision from senior consultants and/or managers)
- Manage client roles, including writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mailshots and headhunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients.
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organize and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as develop existing relationships
- Ideally, 12 + months of recruitment or client-facing sales experience within a corporate environment is preferred
- Desire to work in a target driven, energetic sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a robust and driven work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive, and determination to succeed
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize fantastic career opportunities with the world's leading businesses. We power people and organizations to fulfill their unique potential by doing so. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork, and personal success of our people every day.
How to Apply
If you love working and interacting with people, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are driven to achieve sales results, then a career in recruitment could be just the opportunity for you.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT MEX. We look forward to reviewing your application!